- Would you like to have more inner peace?
- Would you like to learn more about how Mindfulness, Neuroscience, Meditation, & Yoga Psychology can help you make a change?
- Are there behaviors that aren't working for you anymore?
- Are you seeking to go deeper into self-discovery & understand some of your current emotional reactions & triggers?
- Are you seeking the support of other like-minded women that have your back & support you?
- Are there negative thought patterns like "I'm not good enough" - in yoga psychology this is the Inner Critic Voice
- Are you an overachiever, try to control your environment around you and/or struggle with "Perfectionism"?
- Are you feeling stressed out & overwhelmed with being a Super Mom or Balancing a Corporate Job outside the home & being a Mom, & taking care of yourself?
- Do you struggle with controlling emotions such as sadness, guilt, anger, among others?
- Is it a challenge to connect with your true authentic self with non-judgement and acceptance?
- Are you looking for stress management and life skills to help manage & stabilize your life?
Is the answer is yes to any of the above, please:
Consider joining Jennie Wise, RYT 500, E-200, YACEP Specialty in Yoga Psychology, Master of Health Science (MHS), WiseMind for a FREE 45 min. information session to learn more about our new 6-Week Mindfulness and Meditation group programs.
This 6-week WiseMind Tribe transformation program covers:
- Yoga, meditation and Pranayama breathing practice to calm and balance your nervous system
- Discussion of anxiety, fear and dysfunctional thought patterns and use of yoga to overcome these
- An introduction to Mindful meditation
- Emotional regulation and behavioral change and how to implement in your everyday life
- Mindfulness, and conscious relationship communication exercises
- Stress management, self-esteem skills exercises and much more
- Beginner to Advanced Yogis Welcome!
"Jennie speaks from the heart and shares her story while sharing practical skills & Wisdom & being in service to others on a similar path and chapter in their journey. Jennie’s 5-year healing journey was through Behavioral Therapy in conjunction with Yoga Psychology Neuroscience + Mindful Meditation and Personal Practice immersion & training!"
Jennie has been featured in Cary Magazine, Raleigh Downtowner, Triangle on the Cheap and is one of the most experienced and renowned Yoga Psychology teachers in the state of North Carolina!
Limited to 15 participants
Group cost just $249 per 6-week program.
Invest Today for $249 per 6-week program.
***No experience in Yoga or Meditation is required***
*** Contact email@example.com or Studio Cell 919.777.4506 if interest or questions ***