Last updated: March 25, 2022
Please read the following carefully prior to participation in WiseMind Yoga LLC offerings:
1. WiseMind Yoga classes require physical activity and exertion by me. I recognize that such physical activity and exertion may be strenuous and may cause or aggravate a physical injury or medical condition. I am fully aware of and accept the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding participating in the yoga classes or workshops, and to receive prior approval to participate if needed. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and have no medical condition or injury, which would prevent my participation in the yoga classes or workshops.
3. I expressly accept and assume all responsibility for any risks, conditions, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur or aggravate as a result of my participation. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary and I elect to participate despite the risks.
4. I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have or acquire against WiseMind Yoga, its owners, instructors, or employees for any injury, condition or damages that I may sustain as a result of entering or being on the premises or participating in the yoga classes or workshops.
5. I, my heirs, or legal representatives, forever release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue WiseMind Yoga for any injury, condition or death, which arises, is caused by, or is aggravated by reason of my participation in the programs. Furthermore, I release WiseMind Yoga of all liabilities that are associated with practicing on the premises or any class, workshop, or retreat location or online.
6. I understand that it is my continuing responsibility to inform the teacher at WiseMind Yoga of all medical conditions, injuries, or surgeries, prior to my first class and at such other times as I acquire information. Email [email protected] all conditions, ailments, injuries and/or surgeries.
7. I understand that I have no claims against WiseMind Yoga, LLC by reason of their refusal to allow me to participate in the programs.
8. All program & payment plan purchases are FINAL. Refunds WILL NOT be provided for any program or payment plan purchase. Cancellations WILL NOT be accepted. I have read the above Release and Waiver of Liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
I also understand all of the following:
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization, is extremely contagious and is believed to spread by person-to-person contact; and, as a result, federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing.
All of us at WiseMind Yoga, LLC are closely monitoring this situation and have put in place reasonable preventative measures aimed to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
I hereby acknowledge and assume the risk of becoming infected with COVID-19 during this live event / meeting / yoga class.
I have been given the option to complete my event/meeting/class virtually. However, I understand all the potential risks, including but not limited to the potential short-term and long-term complications related to COVID-19, and I would like to proceed with the scheduled live event / meeting / yoga class.
I UNDERSTAND THE EXPLANATION AND HAVE NO MORE QUESTIONS AND CONSENT TO THIS EVENT / MEETING / YOGA CLASS, and have given the option to receive a copy of this consent.
PARENT OR GUARDIAN ADDITIONAL AGREEMENT
(We may require a separate signed form that must be completed for participants under the age of 18). With consideration of minor being permitted to participate in this activity at WiseMind Yoga, I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless releases from any claims alleging negligence which are brought by or on behalf of minor or are in any way connected with such participation by minor.
If you have any questions about this Release and Waiver of Liability, You can contact us:
Copyright © WiseMind Yoga, All rights reserved.