Are you looking to transform your life in 2019?
All levels welcome beginners to advanced.
- Would you like your teen to have more inner peace?
- Would you like to learn more about how Mindfulness, Neuroscience, Meditation, & Yoga Psychology can help your teen make a change?
- Are there behaviors that aren't working for your teen anymore?
- Is it a challenge for your teen to connect with their true authentic self with non-judgment and acceptance?
- Are you looking for stress management and life skills to help manage & stabilize your teen's emotions, thoughts, and life?
- Is your teen feeling stressed out & overwhelmed with tests, grades, or getting into college?
- Has your teen ever been bullied on social media or at school?
- Would it be helpful for your teen to go deeper into self-discovery?
- Are you seeking your teen to have the support of a tribe of other teens that have their back & support each other?
- Does your teen have negative thought patterns like "I'm not good enough" - in yoga psychology this is the Inner Critic Voice or Mean Girl or Guy Voice
- Is your teen an overachiever, trying to control their environment and/or struggle with "Perfectionism" or OCD?
- Is your teen feeling stressed out & overwhelmed with grades or getting into college?
- Does your teen struggle with controlling emotions such as sadness, guilt, anger, among others?
All levels welcome beginners to advanced.
If the answer is yes to many of the above questions, join our Teen Tribe!
- Identifying Values & Strengths for Strong Self Identity,
- Self Compassion,
- Emotion Regulation,
- Yoga for Self Acceptance, Depression & Anxiety
- Mindfulness & Meditation & Breathing Techniques.
The growing years of Teenagers is a time of change, growth., and self-discovery, but as the stressors increase for teens, this time is often fraught with confusion, anxiety or depression. Mental Health Challenges can hit Teens by the age of 14… For many teens, these challenges lead to disconnection and isolation. This Program Series, Friend Yourself, Self Compassion, Yoga, Meditation, & Mindfulness is designed to create self-awareness, self-kindness and an understanding that we are one common humanity and interconnected.
Through age-specific activities such as Yoga and Meditations, Journaling and more, teens have a chance to learn how to navigate emotional regulation and other life management skills. This program creates an environment for adolescents to learn self-compassion skills which in turn allows them to see themselves and the world with less judgment. Preliminary research studies have shown Teen Self Compassion, Meditation, and Mindfulness programs showed a decrease in depression, anxiety, perceived stress, and negative mood.
Being a teen in today’s world of constant distractions can be stressful! Mindfulness is a powerful way to handle stress and live life more fully. Mindfulness is all about living in the present moment, without judgment, and with an attitude of compassion and curiosity. It’s about breathing, noticing what’s happening right here and now in the present moment, sending a gentle smile to whatever you’re experiencing in the moment, and then letting it go. You can practice mindful self-compassion and mindfulness anytime, anywhere, no matter what you’re doing. It sounds simple, but it’s not always easy to do, especially when you are stressed or emotional!
One Day Workshop:
Saturday, August 3, 2019 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Jennie Wise, E-RYT 500 hr. Founder WiseMind Yoga, Yoga Psychology Specialty
$299 ($450) – Summer 6-hour, 1 Day workshop. Includes: $150 Bonus FREE YOGA PSYCHOLOGY DISCOVERY SESSION
Optional 4 Week Flow or Yin Series for $50
Payment & Insurance:
Pay Out of Pocket & Option for client to file with insurance – Mental Health coverage varies based on provider – Cash, Check, or Credit Card Accepted.
*We know emergencies & scheduling mishaps happen, if you need to miss a session we will allow you make that up, please let us know if you can't attend within 24 hours. If you need to miss a session we will allow you to make that up in our alternate day session (I.E. Thursday night on Sat or Sat on Thursday night but we still must be contacted).
**NOTE - no makeup hours will be provided outside the normal group session times.
ALL PACKAGES, SUBSCRIPTIONS & DROP-IN PURCHASES ARE FINAL. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED FOR ANY PACKAGE, SUBSCRIPTION OR DROP-IN PURCHASE. WE DO NOT PROVIDE CREDIT, REFUNDS, OR PRORATED BILLING FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS THAT ARE CANCELLED MID-MONTH. In such a circumstance, you will continue to have access to your Subscription until the end of the monthly billing cycle. WiseMind Yoga reserves the right to offer refunds, discounts or other consideration in select circumstances at its sole discretion. Please note that each circumstance is unique and election to make such an offer in one instance does not create the obligation to do so in another.